1. Using a level and the center mark, tape installation template to the wall using masking tape.
2. Drill holes in wall with a 1/16" bit for drywall and a 5/64" drill bit for wood paneling. Drill the holes as indicated on your template.
3. Carefully remove template from wall and insert the corresponding letters into the holes you have drilled. Push all the way in using the palm of your hand. (We recommend saving the template for re-use in the future.)
Note: See numbered pictures below / Any questions please call 1-866-668-5646.
1/16" and 3/16" Drill Bit
1. Center & level template on wall. (As seen in "Pin Mount")
2. When in desired position, pre-drill holes as marked on template using the 1/16" drill bit.
3. Remove template pound plastic anchors flush to wall.
4. Then drill center of anchor out with 3/16" drill bit.
5. Insert threaded studs in back of sign.
6. Align studs with anchors & press firmly into wall.