Metal Logos signs are the easiest custom metal signs in the business to install. The paper template included with your sign makes it very easy to ensure your sign is level before you drill the holes and insert the wall anchors.
It’s a very simple matter, then to push the logo and letters into the wall. Installing your custom metal sign in this way allows for easy, damage-free removal too, in the event that you would like to display your metal sign in a different location.
Metallogos creates custom metal signs that are easy to install!
Call today at 866-668-5646
See below for complete instructions on how to hang metal signs crafted by Metal Logos.
1. Using a level and the center mark, tape installation template to the wall using masking tape.
2. Drill holes in wall with a 1/16" bit for drywall and a 5/64" drill bit for wood paneling. Drill the holes as indicated on your template.
3. Carefully remove template from wall and insert the corresponding letters into the holes you have drilled. Push all the way in using the palm of your hand. (We recommend saving the template for re-use in the future.)
*Note: See numbered pictures below / Any questions please call us at 1-866-668-5646.
- Tape Measure
- Masking Tape
- Drill and 1/16" and 3/16" Drill Bit
1. Center & level template on wall. (As seen in "Pin Mount")
2. When in desired position, pre-drill holes as marked on template using the 1/16" drill bit.
3. Remove template pound plastic anchors flush to wall.
4. Then drill center of anchor out with 3/16" drill bit.
5. Insert threaded studs in back of sign.
6. Align studs with anchors & press firmly into wall.