Contact Metallogos Today for Metal Business Signs
Call Toll Free: 1- 800-846-5646 Now!
Do you want to buy office signage but do not really know where to start to look and do not want to buy the wrong business sign and end up making a costly mistake?
Do you want a custom metal or plastic office sign but do not want to pay for the custom cost of getting office signage that you do not want and forced to settle for something “standard” for your business signs?
Then you have come to the right place!! Metal Logos and More offers custom signs—wall signs, business signs, corporate signs, metal signs, plastic signs and more ..... all at standard prices.
You see, after over 25 years in the metal sign business, we have accumulated nearly every office sign typestyle and font there is for your business signs or corporate signs---if not, we will buy it at no cost to you or create it from your custom logo! We take your custom artwork and come up with several different ways to manufacture your corporate sign to create business signage in different materials giving you several price options with the same custom image for your business and corporate signage.
After all, the object of all our team here at Metal Logos is to create metal signage to enhance our clients’ businesses image in the most effective way by supplying them with custom business signage they can be extremely proud of.
What if you do not know exactly what materials you want your custom sign to be?
Since making office signs is probably not your area of business expertise, how do you know if you want to order a business sign out of aluminum, or a business sign of stainless steel, or a brass metal sign, or a bronze metal sign, or a corporate sign made from electroplated metals, or a copper metal sign, or a painted acrylic office sign, or a PVC business sign , or even vinyl signage? Once you contact Metal Logos for corporate signage, you will be contacted shortly by a designer who is trained to talk with customers and offer them the very best of business signs to go in their offices. Your custom office sign designer can talk to you about what exact custom image you want to display in your business signs.
After that, our designers will discuss with you our various business sign material choices from various metals, acrylics, and plastics and explain our manufacturing processes to get you started on the right path for your business signs. Many times, we combine various metals and metal-looking acrylics or plastics to give you the best interior or exterior metal signage. Then, our quote department will give you bids for your business signs and office signs using some options that best fits your company’s corporate signage needs. After you receive your business sign quote, you and our design staff can again discuss the options for metal signs or acrylic signs to make sure that you are getting exactly what you want for your custom office signage.
What methods of manufacturing do we use to fabricate our various types of signage?
At Metal Logos, the national leader in corporate business signs and office signs, we blend modern technology and hand craftsmanship to create custom corporate signage, office signage, ADA signs, Donor Wall signage, Memorial Walls and Honor Wall signs, plus architectural signs for interior signage and exterior signage for every industry.
Even though we use the highest state-of-the art modern equipment to manufacture our metal signs and acrylic office signs and corporate signage such as computerized routers, lasers, water jet and plotters, it is still the creativity and finest craftsmanship from our dedicated Metal Logos team that provides the highest quality office and business signage found worldwide. Every person in our metal sign company from the designers and sales team to the office staff and shop personal is committed to producing the highest quality business signs and office signage possible for our customers’ unmistakable custom signs without the custom cost.
What materials do we use to manufacture our custom business signs?
At Metal Logos you will find that whatever your office sign needs, whatever your corporate sign budget, we are confident that you will receive the highest quality metal and acrylic signage product possible. Since our customers buy direct from the manufacturer — us — we at Metal Logos can offer our business signage and corporate signs at the highest quality custom business signs at the lowest cost.
- For our metal signs, Metal Logos uses SOLID METALS to make our aluminum signs, our bronze signs, copper signs, stainless steel signs, and corten (rusted) steel signs. These solid metals can be finished for our interior business metal signs and exterior business signs using special tools for brushing and applying special custom finishes such as swirling, or rusting. Solid aluminum custom lettering and custom metal logos can be finished with a clear coating which will last years or painted with our customer’s custom pms enamel paints, powder coated, or electroplated. An additional custom finish is to have your custom lettering/logo metal sign anodized for a long-lasting exterior sign impervious to the elements.
- Fabricated or soldered custom metal signs are used when again, a high end look is required to represent a customer’s highest image for their metal signage ---- without the high cost you may think. For making corporate business signs, using this method, thin sheets of metal are cut from a choice of beautifully finished metals for Brass signage, Stainless Steel signage, Bronze signs , and Copper signs. After the custom or standard image is cut from the thin metal, strips of the same metal are soldered or welded to the faces creating a thick, hollow letter for beautiful metal signs with seams virtually impossible to detect. Or sometime, we like to make a metal sign with a satin face but polished returns (or edges). If the metal sign is hung in the correct lighting with overhead beams shining down on the metal signage, a reflection or “glow” is cast upon the wall creating an aura of superiority. In addition to sometimes being more cost effective than the Solid Metals (because less over-all metal is used in the creation of these corporate business signs), we are able to make custom lettering/logos ranging in depth from 1/4" up to 4". Because these custom metal signs are hollow, they are lighter weight than the solid metals. This innovative technology enables every company from a 1 or 2 man staff up to large corporations able to afford a beautiful metal sign for their company’s image.
This manufacturing technique for metal signs also provides us with a brass-look for exterior signs is guaranteed for 7 years not to tarnish or turn color if used for outdoors metal signs. A brass titanium coating is sprayed over a layer of stainless steel for a top notch exterior office business sign.
- Metal Logos also uses these same metals in very thin sheeting which we laminate to various backers for our "Faux Metal" look business signs. This are used to give the look and feel of metal signage without the cost or weight. You can choose from a nearly endless array of custom finished thin metal laminate which we glue to backers for thickness.
The backers we use for our “Faux Metal” custom metal signs are:
- ACRYLIC BACKERS which are laminated to the real metal face and can be painted with metallic paints to match the custom lettering/logo face’s real metal face to make our metal signs. OR, to make our metal signs, the acrylic can be left black which helps add a look of depth to the custom metal signage. The depths of the acrylics generally range from 1/8" to 1".
- Again, the nearly endless custom finished thin metal laminates can be applied to a PVC BACKER which is similar to acrylic but has a slightly more porous make-up. Therefore, we generally leave it black which again, adds depth to the look especially on a white or very light wall.
An alternative for painted solid metal is ACRYLIC or PVC. With over 25 years in the custom sign business and with today’s economy we understand the need for price options for your company business signs—without sacrificing quality. For painted office signs, for both interior and exterior signage, we often suggest the use of solid PVC or ACRYLIC.
Our paints are specifically designed to be used with these products to manufacture creative business signs and will furnish many years of use without peeling, fading, or discoloring to the office signs--OR-for your custom corporate signs you can be really creative and turn the clear acrylic custom sign pieces over and have only the backs and sides painted---this leaves a high-tech extremely glossy face to your acrylic office logo.
A new and exciting material used to create custom business and office signs is sign foam. We like to offer sign foam signage when a customer is looking for a business sign that has depth and is still light weight. It provides us with a more economical business sign and offers depth that other plastic or acrylic signs do not have. Sign foam comes in depths ranging from 1” to 6” and if more is required, several layers can be glued together to build up to the desired depth to make creative custom business signs. Sign foam can be carved and sculpted for very special custom office/building signage and then painted any color or colors.
WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR BUSINESS SIGN
Call METAL LOGOS at 1- 800-846-5646 Now!
No matter what type of metal signage, acrylic signage, or plastic signage, we guarantee that YOU WILL LOVE YOUR SIGNS. We have hundred of testimonials about their office signs from customers that have bought their business signs from us over the 25 years we have been in business:
- "... received my letters on Thursday and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them. They turned out beautiful and the office cannot stop talking about them." Jackie from Florida.
- "The medallion arrived and is better than what we thought it would be…thanks for walking me through this 'special project'." Walla Walla University.
- "The group and I just wanted to thank you and everyone that made our sign…..WE LOVE IT!!
It looks beautiful." Ft. Calhoun City Hall.
- We got our sign installed today. WOW!! We absolutely love it. You guys do AWESOME work."
Christensen & Madera Law Firm.
- "We were dealing with another competing sign company but have been so impressed with your customer service that we have decided to quit dealing with the other sign company." Quality Living.
- "... just wanted to thank you for the beautiful metal logo---it looks fantastic and makes such a difference
in our lobby." Metro Magazine.
- "I cannot believe how great our city plaques turned out—they look very impressive."
Omaha City Police Dept.
- "We all love our inside logo and would like to get pricing for an even larger one for the outdoors."
WHERE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS LOCATED?
We sell metal signs for businesses, along with acrylic and pvc signs for every business and office. Metal Logos & More is NOT A FRANCHISE but is family owned and operated since starting in the sign business in 1984. Our manufacturing facility is centrally based in Omaha, NE. and ships overseas, to Mexico and Canada, and all 50 states.
HOW ARE YOUR SIGNS SHIPPED AND INSTALLED?
Most all of our metal logos or acrylic office signs are shipped via UPS. Other companies charge for the installation templates for our business sign but we ship the company signage for FREE, along with an Installation Sheet showing how to install our Metal signs or custom office signs. Included is our 800 # where you can talk to one of our corporate sign installer who will walk you through the process of the installation of the metal signage or business signs. We say that our business sign installation is “fool proof”----because any “ole fool” can install our office signage! We make it just that easy to install our metal signage or acrylic signage.
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO INSTALL YOUR SIGN YOURSELF?
Metal Logos works daily with a well qualified network of metal sign installers. They also install our acrylic and other custom signs. We will arrange with you for the day and time that fits you best for the installation of your metal custom signage. We do not mark these installations of our corporate office signs up; you can pay us for the entire job of manufacturing and installing your business signage, or you can pay the local company direct that installs your business signs.
Let us build a business sign, corporate sign, monument sign or just about any sign for you!